How much can I charge?
There is no one-size-fits-all approach you can use to determine how much you should charge a brand for a collaboration. Some of the factors to take into account include:
- The size of your audience
- How engaged your audience is
- How well the brand fits with your values and audience
- The number of posts they want and where you'll be posting them
- The amount of effort needed to produce the content
- How well established your 'personal brand' is
We encourage you to do your own research to determine a reasonable price.
Our suggested pricing algorithms take a number of factors into account to help you win more deals through PitchBoard. This includes your reach, engagement rates, audience credibility, and the deliverables being requested by the brand.