Why was my campaign declined?
Every campaign on PitchBoard is reviewed by our moderators to ensure a positive experience for all members of the community.
The most common reasons for campaigns being declined are:
- Brand does not have any legitimate social media activity
- We could not locate any contact information for the registered legal business entity on the website (corporation, limited company, etc)
- The campaign brief lacks context or is poorly written - your brief should set a good first impression with potential influencers
- Distorted or unclear campaign image
- Budgets of at least $5,000 are better suited to influencer campaigns
- Generic email address used instead of a business one
We do not accept campaigns or content of the following types:
- Adult, cannabis, counterfeit products, gambling, casinos, or weapons
- Services that offer cash incentives for using that service
- Infringes a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- Fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive
- Defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group
- Violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances
Please contact us if you feel that your campaign has been declined in error.